Saturday, January 30, 2010

Remembering Andy

FILE: Green Bay Press-Gazette Reporter Andy Nelesen, left, attends a press conference at the Wisconsin Department of Transportation regional office in Ashwaubenon, Wis., Tuesday morning, Jan. 5, 2010. Nelesen fell ill in the Press-Gazette newsroom Monday evening, Jan. 25, 2010, and was transported to St. Vincent Hospital's intensive care unit where he died Thursday.


Just in the past 6 months, I've been turning the camera on my colleagues while working on assignment. I'm glad I did because otherwise, I wouldn't have had a picture of Andy at all.

Check out how my colleagues and I remembered Andy: Press-Gazette photographers remember Nelesen

Also:

Column by Press-Gazette Executive Editor John Dye

Photo gallery of images by Nelesen

CaringBridge page for Nelesen

No comments: