Friday, June 06, 2008

Graduation Day

I've been kept busy covering some local high school graduations recently. They're fun... I guess. I wouldn't want to go back to high school if you paid me, though. Such drama...

Appleton West High School graduating seniors process past the front of the high school before their commencement ceremony in Appleton, Wis., Thursday evening, June 5, 2008.


St. Mary Central High School graduated seniors Jack Rew, left, Adam Lepper, center, and Justin Bessette, right, huddle around Kathy Bergholz for a group hug after Bergholz, a staff member at the school, was recognized for being a special influence in the students' lives at the school's graduation ceremony in Town of Menasha, Wis., Wednesday evening, June 4, 2008.

"I am your master."

I almost didn't even include this picture in the photo gallery. Part of me hates it. Part of me says, "you made a noble attempt."

No comments: