Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween costumes

I've written on the topic before: I'm really not a fan of Halloween. Worst holiday ever. And I always get assigned to either a business story talking about how it's the best Halloween ever for costume and decorations stores, or Trick or Treat night.

I got the business story this year and headed over to Halloween Express in Ashwaubenon. I was struck by how... umm... risqué costumes have gotten. I can't believe how much people are willing to pay for so little fabric. Such costumes seem to far outnumber the superheros, goblins and ghosts.

Anyways, I saw this stack of people rolling down an aisle and I loved the various faces and eye directions. I love finding moments at business assignments... who says business photos have to be dry!

Holly Wilsmann of Mishicot shops for Halloween costumes with her children, Allison, 4, and Jackson, 6, at Halloween Express in Ashwaubenon, Wis., Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010.

1 comment:

Becca said...

This is great. I love that they are all looking at something completely different.. tells the story.