Sunday, January 20, 2008

They might be Giants...

The New York Giants came to town and I was part of the small media pack and group of fans waiting to "greet" them at their hotel here in Appleton.

New York Giants fan Ken Holland of East Northport, N.Y., looks west on College Avenue in hopes of seeing a glimpse of the busses transporting his favorite football team to their hotel, the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, in Appleton, Wis., Saturday afternoon, Jan. 19, 2008.


That's me... bundled up... freezing my giblets off waiting for the busses to arrive. No that's not snot in my facial hair... that's my condensed breath that's frozen onto my face. Lovely stuff...


A Green Bay Packers fan watches the New York Giants arrive from his atrium-view hotel room window at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel.


New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning arrives with his teammates at the hotel.

No comments: