Saturday, January 12, 2008

When you have the time, try something different...

I've been shooting so much wrestling and basketball recently my head is starting to spin. Part of the disillusionment is that it's at least 2-3 times a week and always on deadline.

I recently shot a wrestling meet that started earlier than normal, allowing me to spend some time. I came out with two photos I'm genuinely pleased with... they go a little beyond the norm...


Appleton North's Tremayne Williams takes control of Oshkosh North's Cody Morgan in a 189-pound match as Menasha High School hosted wrestling-duals in Menasha, Wis., Thursday evening, Jan. 10, 2008.


Appleton West sophomore Kyle Fellinger crashes under the Menasha High School bleachers after losing to Neenah's Tyler Nation in a 135-pound match during wrestling-duals in Menasha, Wis., Thursday evening, Jan. 10, 2008.

No comments: